It was on the 16 July 2019 when a combination of individuals man and woman after being thrown from pillar to post in the mother city got together with the intention to establish their dream company and decided to give it huge name to symbolize the broadness of their vision.
The background of the ground is involvement in the small scale of different business in town but obtain a large experience as they were going through the challenges of trying to survive in the narrow space of black economy in our country especially in the Western Cape. But hilarious sufficient people were able to survive or rather they could afford to manage their lives under those circumstances.
After going through these challenges, they felt it would be wise to assemble their mindset, in order to share the ideas, resources, and experience in an effort to build a consortium to will be able to bring better life to their future, something that will live legacy for their Grand-children, so as come up with a better creation that will be able to compete with the market. The Isithabathaba Solution was born.
We strive to be a trend-setting, dynamic company delivering quality services responsive to the demands and challenges of our customers and guided by our principles code of conduct mandate, in which all stakeholders can participate in harmony and dignity.
The community is our inspiration and our workforce is our strength in the quest for community development and service delivery. We therefore value:
As a 100% BBBEE level 1 contributor and our learnership and youth development programmes, not only are we committed to the best practice, but also to ensuring a sustainable future for our country.
- Mr. Ntsikeleo Siswana – ID No: 8204075432088
- Mr. Vuyani Yokwana – ID No: 8210035585089
- Mrs. Puleng Kasibe – ID No: 7709090768085
- Mr. Anele Mlunguza – ID No: 8105165665083
- Mrs. Pauline Vani – ID No: 8003110374085
- Mr. Chris Stali – ID No: 6201016148080
Our main economic activities are;
- Civil Construction and Building Construction Securities, VIP Security, Private Investigation and Academy Consulting in the transport Industry
- Events management and entertainment, Sound Hiring
- Driving Academy
- Funerary and Insurances
- Property developers and Accommodation